I worked with Travis a couple of weeks ago, and with all that has been going on, the blog has been fairly silent, and few photos have been posted. I am getting caught up on projects, and I am hoping to be more consisitent with blogging.
While I use different spaces in my home as a studio, in some cases downstairs where I can control the light, in other areas I will use a mixture of natural light and flash, depending on the type of portrait we want. I say we because portrait photography is always a collaboration. I also do portait sessions in peoples homes, workplaces and outdoors, again since this is a collaborative process there is always a consideration for the outcome people are looking for.
some other great portrait blogs on wordpress:
- Lisa (verdphoto.com)
- Photography: Kyle Thompson Self-portraits (emorfes.com)
- Unique Family Portrait Styles – New this Year! (hgaudephoto.wordpress.com)
- Portrait photography can be so much more! (td365.wordpress.com)
- Photographer Jeannie Worley blends images, words in black-and-white exhibit (courierpress.com)
- This is a great article about the effect facial view, camera angle and lens have… (eoghann.com)