I met Moji Ajele at one early morning BNI Rocky Mountain Thunder chapter meeting. I was relatively new to the group and we were having a visitor meeting. Moji, as the Executive Director of Alberta South was there to tell the visitors a little about BNI (Business Network International) and to invite them to join our networking group.
I have mentioned BNI a couple of time over the last few weeks, so I should tell you a little about the organization. BNI is the world’s largest referral organization, helping businesses to grow their business. I have been a member of the Rocky Mountain Thunder Chapter since January of 2013 it is a positive supportive group of professionals, they have helped me to grow my business and provided great business advised and information. They are inspirational and have helped me to take my photography from a passion to a business.
Moji is passionate about growing BNI in Southern Alberta, and helping member businesses to be successful. We spent about an hour together while doing her business portraits, it was a wonderful hour that slipped by so easily. She is full of energy, excited about her role, laughs easily and has the most amazing smile. See more images from Moji’s portrait session.
- Guy Cooley; Calgary Realtor and Member of BNI Rocky Mountain Thunder (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- Business News: Business Network International shows working together pays off (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Megan; Lemon Made Designs – Business Portraits (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- Dr James Truong, ND – Business Portrait (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- Eyelash Extension Technician at work; Environmental Portrait (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- The Art Of Photographing Artists: Portraits By Arnold Newman (wnyc.org)
- Portrait Photography: Understanding the Nuances (goimagewise.wordpress.com)