St. Jean Pied de Port, France. The beginning of the Camino France for many pilgrims walking to Santiago de Compostella Spain. One of the many images, representing one of the many moments along our journey that is still very important to me. As it is the beginning of the camino for so many pilgrims it is a little town that many remember fondly.
Recently a fellow Calgarian sent an email, interested in learning more about the camino, and our experience, it is wonderful to visit those memories again, and to think that someday Bill and I will go back.
On a complete different note, this is one of the images listed with Alamy, an online stock agency, that has licensed recently. While I haven’t been notified of the name of the publication, but I have learned from the sales contract that the image will be published as a 2 pages spread, for a travel guide with a print run of up to 100,000. While this isn’t my first sale through the stock agency, it still feels awesome to have someone buy and use one of my images!
- Mañana: Camino (maryinspain.wordpress.com)
- Thinking of all on the Camino de Santiago today! (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Camino to Santiago de Compostela, a journey not just a destination (jmeyersforeman.wordpress.com)
- Day 1: St Jean Pied de Port – Orisson (pjandcjcamino.wordpress.com)
- Distance (savingandtrainingforcamino.wordpress.com)